
I am extremely very sorry Allah Miyan… You know very well that there were times & still there are circumstances in which You granted me your blessing and your most precious Grace that helped me to find solutions for my problems… And I am really very thankful to You for this… I thought that every situation can be solved easily Just Like That… I think I was used to solve and solve and solve, I was never stucked badly like this any where at all… There were hard times but they were passed away with out any much harm to me or to any thing… But now! Allah Miyan in the History of my Life I have been caught in a very Big Web of Pain, Misery, Confusion, Fear, Exhaustion, Frustrations & above all Allah Miayan I never felt so much Lonely in my entire Life… Allah Miyan you have explained it to me very well that with out your Help we can not even think of any thing… We get stuck and totally blind if You are not with Us… Allah Miyan please please please listen to me… Please there is no one but you who can sort things out for me as always… I don’t have any idea that why this time you are sending the help a bit late because I am a simple and miserable Human who can not do Any thing at all with out your help… Allah Miyan I am waiting and trying to fit in trying to Hang in… but still again & again I look towards the Horizon that your Angel will come and rescue me from this miserable times… Allah Miyan you can see and can Understand very well even if I do not say anything that I am really very very tired I simply don’t want to give up … Please please Help me Allah Miyan … You are the One who can here me truly and help me with all of this mess that I have made and still to resolve those messes I am making more messes… Please forgive me please its been SO HARD all this time Allah Miyan Its BEEN SO HARD… I am realy very guilty and this guilt is also killing me day by day if you didn’t forgive me for my sins… I am so Sorry Allah Miyan… Please Here Me…And accept my Apology and grant me Peace…I know you Can and I have a strong belief that you will and you are with me watching each and every move of mine… you will not let me be spoiled by crazy people out here… look at my hands look at my face with grief and guilt, look at my tears …Only you can get the exact value of every thing Allah Miyan… Please I know you Love me so much You are there for me… Please Help me to get through this Hard time…. I can not do it alone please forgive me please… You and only you can understand that what did I do and why did I do it Allah Miyan… Only you can solve things for me… you know every thing Allah Miyan… You are one and my Biggest Best Friend and I am looking forward to You in EVERYTHING INSHALLAH!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment