Butterflies… they are beautiful, tiny, delicate & with adorable designs. They are remarkable when ever your watch them in a garden or with plants or anywhere. I saw two butterflies this evening with some plants on the road side, I was walking quietly, alone & was trying to converse with my God about my life, I was stressed due to my worries & problems coming day by day in my Life. When the two white butterflies crossed my way, I noticed them but with their random cute movements in the air, I heard their small giggling like small & cute children running after one another with carefree joy & happiness on their faces & in their hearts. They were really very happy and while I was watching them I forgot all of my worries for that instance. I was watching them with a little smile on my face & God was watching me with a little smile on His face because he provided me a reason, a small but a very special reason to smile and wanted me to look at the world in a very beautiful manner. He told me that until He is there, everything will be fine just like that. I read about the relationship of you & your soul and was practicing from a long time that how to make it work, and you know what? I found a little bit of my soul in those Butterflies and under stood the meaning of me, my soul & my dear God.
Now whenever I see butterflies any where I do listen to the lovely music of their giggles & it always bring a smile to my face for moment & gives me tones of relaxation.

No comments:
Post a Comment